Grand National XXXVII
The American Cribbage Congress Grand National XXXVII - September 18–23, 2018 - Milwaukee, WI - Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport.
GN Merchandise Order Form
Note: If you use the Microsoft Edge browser, you may not be able to view the PDF files below. I suggest using another browser or opening them with the Adobe Acrobat reader.
Grand National Midweek Entry Form
Grand National Entry Form
- CALL THE HOTEL DIRECT
- -Call the hotel direct to book at 414-764-5300
- -Ask for "Reservations"
- -When speaking to a reservation agent, let him/her know you are booking with the "2018 ACC Grand National"
- BOOK ONLINE
- Guests can also book online using the following link:
- 2018 ACC Grand National
- -Select the check-in and check-out date
- -Leave the group code AGN in the box
- -Click on 'Book'. It will pull up the booking screen with the special group rates.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend GN37:
- 10. Three international airports within 100 miles of the tournament site - Milwaukee (MKE, O'Hare (ORD), and Midway (MDW).
- 9. Free shuttle from Milwaukee Airport (MKE) to the playing site.
- 8. The Crown Plaza is granting us a great room rate of $99/night.
- 7. The midweek and Grand National tournaments are both being held at the same site.
- 6. Free brewery tours with free beer.
- 5. The Milwaukee Art Museum in a beautiful location right on Lake Michigan.
- 4. Harley-Davidson Museum tours.
- 3. Possibility of 3 Major League Baseball teams playing within 90 miles during GN37.
- 2. Possibility of the Green Bay Packers playing at Lambeau Field during GN37.
- 1. Free cookout at Emilio's house!
Grand National Events:
Friday, September 21, 2018:
BOD meeting at 9:00 a.m. -
Tourney #1 at 9:30 a.m. (7 games)
Tourney #2 at 1:30 p.m. (9 games)
Cribbage Board Road Show at 4-6 p.m.
GRTOC at 6:30 p.m.
Tourney #3 at 7:00 p.m. (9 games)
Canadian Doubles at 7:00 p.m. (9 games)
Saturday, September 22, 2018:
GN37 Main at 8:00 a.m. (22 games)
Tourney #4 at 7:00 p.m. (9 games)
Back to the '50s Award Banquet at 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 23, 2018:
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Grand National Tournament Director:
Grand National Tournament Co-Directors:
David Aiken, Linda and Pat Barrett, Dan Selke, and Jeff Shimp